Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some new changes

Well I guess some new changes are on the way to site. First off, my brother is coming back home from the military which means that I am going to have to find a new filming location. Second, my newest review marks the first installment in an overall story that pits me against the notorious 4Kids Entertainment and their corporate mercenaries! More details on that are to come at a latter time. I've also began to add more tweaks to the site in order to make it more dynamic and interactive, so expect some more new changes to the site as well. I am also planning to try posting episodes on Youtube again as well as looking for other video sites to host my work. More exciting changes will be announced over the next few weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment