Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lots to do before Anime Expo!

It's that time once again for the biggest event for anime on this side of the Pacific, Anime Expo! Being a person from Southern California, I can't wait for the event to start. As such, I have a lot to do to get ready. I was hoping to have my review of the original Transformers anime done before the event in order to tie it in with the release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. However, due to a busy schedule, I decided to wait until the film comes out on DVD before I release it.
    I'll also be doing a panel this year at Anime Expo! The panel is being held on Sunday, July 3, at 7:30 PM in LP4. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Japanese and I talked with you in Yosemite national park. Do you remember me? My name is Yuki. You gave me your calling card then, and I looked at your homepage. You love Japanese anime! I love it, too. If you don't mind, please send me e-mail.
    address: the_rhapsody_of_eumenides@yahoo.co.jp
    Bye,
    Yuki

    ReplyDelete