Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weird Japan!

After I am finished with my review of Death Note, I thought I would take a quick break at reviewing anime and do something I have been wanting to do for a while. Back in March of this year, I had the idea of taking a comical look at some videos showcasing some of the weirdest stuff to ever come out of Japan in a format somewhat similar to the Nostalgia Critic's commercial specials. I intended it to be the first installment of a regular segment of the show, but I decided to postpone it after the earthquake in Japan fearing it would be distasteful posting it so soon after the earthquake. Instead, I did a somewhat rushed and relatively short review of the anime To Heart which was going to follow afterwards. So rather than my review of Chobits, which I was originally going to do, I am thinking of setting some time aside to finish this project first. At least it gives me more time to plot out what my review of Chobits will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment